Thursday, January 7, 2021

Here I Am

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”  (Isaiah 6:85)

Can God send you, or have you begun to worship your comfort and blessings? Are you pressing in to Jesus, or are you satisfied with the Jesus you already know? The Christian life is an adventure and you have no idea where obedience and sacrifice will take you next. Don’t go without being sent, but when you are sent, GO!

 

There are times when you hear the voice of the Lord so clearly that there is no doubt He has spoken to you. In those times, do not consult with flesh and blood, but GO! Do what He commanded immediately before you fall into the devilish trap of doubt that Eve fell into - - "Did God really say . . .?" Yes, He did, so do what He said immediately and continually. This is the life of the child and church of God; hearing, doing and going. What are you waiting for? When He sends you, GO!


Let’s Pray
 – Dear Father, my heart is willing to go where You send me. I long to see the Gospel reach the ends of the earth. Prepare me to do my part, and I will represent Your interests in the world. "Here I am, Lord. Send me!" Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment