Thursday, February 6, 2020

God Never Changes

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)

Jesus Christ is the only Man who can afford to remain the same. Only in Him do we find human perfection, for He alone is without sin. Jesus was, Jesus is, and Jesus is coming soon -- and accordingly, it behooves us to give Him our past, present, and future. Let us be changed and conformed to the image of Him who will never change. That is the challenge and standard for every child of God.

Jesus is the blessed assurance of God. He will never forsake us, never grow weary, never cease being who He is. "I AM!" Everything we are and everything we believe as Christians stands on the fact that HE IS, and the realm of the seen and unseen is founded on that truth. His "is-ness" is the solid rock upon which we stand, and He is the only one we can depend on in these turbulent times. So, look to Jesus, for He is consistently and relentlessly holy and true. That is what Hebrews 13:8 means, and we do well to dwell upon it more and more.

Let’s Pray – Lord, thank You for the fullness and perfection I have found in You. I can look at my past, present, and future with blessed assurance and joy, all because of my Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!! Yes!!! Yessssss...AMEN. I don't have to keep holding on to things that Jesus has freed me from. He has forgiven and forgotten. I am glad HE doesn't hit the recall button.

    ReplyDelete