Wednesday, April 14, 2021

It’s All Good

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28) 

When I am born again and walking with God, my steps are ordered and all things work together for my good. All things may not feel good or look good, but they work together for good, and that is the confidence the Lord would have me possess. When I am walking by faith and my eyes are focused on Him, my life progresses according to His will and good purpose. As I live uprightly before God, I will see His perfect will done in me, just as He promised.

 

God is all-knowing, and He is able to take all the things we experience and make them serve a larger divine purpose. As Joseph said to his brothers who had treated him with contempt and cruelty, "But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good . . .”  (Genesis 50:20). Once we grasp this truth, we can walk confidently even in difficult times, knowing the Lord has each of us right where He wants us, and He is doing a good work in us even when it hurts. He has wisely considered "all things" that are necessary for life and godliness where we are concerned; and that is why we can say with great boldness, "It's all good!" Yes, all things are good when we are in Christ.


Let's Pray 
– Lord, I pray with the greatest assurance and confidence, because I pray in Jesus’ name. I believe I have what I ask in faith, and that faith is rooted in my Lord. Thank You for this eternal perspective and understanding. Amen.

1 comment: