Wednesday, December 2, 2020

At the Door

For he will not dwell unduly on the days of his life, because God keeps him busy with the joy of his heart. (Ecclesiastes 5:20)

It is the devil’s snare for us to focus on ourselves more than we should. If we look to Jesus, He will give our lives purpose, and we will know what we are here to do and find joy in doing it. The Word encourages us this way -
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass. (Psalms 37:4-5)

When I look up, I see all the good things the Lord has placed before me, and my hope and energy are restored. I will not dwell on my difficulties and failures, days gone by or days to come, things lost or gained. I remember that my steps are ordered, and my path winds upward. Remember, the Lord is the lifter of your head. So be lifted up, and let the King of glory come in. He is at the door.

Let's Pray - Father, my eyes are firmly fixed on Jesus Christ. He is my hope and my courage, and I will daily lift my head and my hands to Him - even right now. Amen.

4 comments:

  1. Giving a RIGHT NOW AMEN!!! with my hands lifted. Our God is stronger, He is mighty and deserves all glory and all the praise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Such a good word for right now. Looking up with you Sir! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look rightly terrific. All these mini advice happen to be created implementing massive amount past working experience. I'd like to see the whole works very much. visit doors22

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Commercial Steel Doors

    ReplyDelete