Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Confess and Be Healed

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. (James 5:16)


Unconfessed sin is unforgiven sin, and that burden should never be borne by a child of God. Unconfessed sin keeps us from forgiving the sins of others, because we cannot forgive if we are not forgiven. Unconfessed sin will reproduce itself within us, and we will bring bitter and unhealthy fruit to bear as long as we bury sin in the soil of our hearts. Come to the Cross today and confess openly to your Lord who already knows and has already made provision. Go to a trusted believer who will pray with you and confess to him or her today, as the Word instructs. Now is the time, and there is not a moment to waste. Your healing awaits. 

 

Let's Pray - Dear Father, I confess that I fall short of Your glory, and I need the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus more and more. Thank you for washing me and calling me to be holy and blameless. Thank You for making me clean! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment