Saturday, August 24, 2019

Kingdom, Power, and Glory

For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever . . . (Matthew 6:13)

Let us not be distressed over the difficult times in which we live. Jesus has prepared and encouraged us, and we do not panic or respond fearfully when things are hard. He has taught us to respond to trouble and tragedy with prayer and to pray without ceasing; that is spiritual wisdom and understanding. Therefore, we enjoy an unshakeable peace, because we have placed every care at His feet. That is our lifestyle; prayer, worship, and the confidence that God has the whole world in His hands. Remember, Jesus is not going to overcome the world -- He already has.

Let's Pray - Dear Lord, teach me to walk faithfully, even in very difficult times. I have the deepest confidence that You see all and know all, and You will make all things good in time. Thank you, Father. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. AMEN!!! To God be the glory. I take joy my King in what HE IS DOING; hoping from my lips in my heart He will fine worship and praise.
    Often...when I think of the goodness of Jesus and all HE has done (and yet doing) for me; my soul rejoices, praising God for saving me. Those old songs like "He Touched and He's Made Me Whole" just come up from inside of me. "Jesus, (slowly) Jesus!!! There is Something About that Name." "Thousands"... Pastor E. just reminds me who I am and where I am going as this world is getting plum crazier and crazier. Who can I turn too? THE LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you God for teaching me that YOU are always in control, even when things seem so out of control. I can walk in the freedom of being who you say I am, knowing you've got it all in your hands!

    ReplyDelete